Last updated: 14th February 2023
Mega Seating Plan is an educational technology app that allows teachers and schools to rapidly generate classroom seating charts. If you would like to see what Mega Seating Plan looks like without importing any data, you can try the live demo here.
Mega Seating Plan uses Matomo to analyse user data. Matomo is similar to Google Analytics but, unlike Google Analytics, does not share your data with any third parties.
The data generated by Matomo is used to improve the usability of Mega Seating Plan and identify issues.
Matomo is processing the following personal data:
- IP address
- User ID
- Subscription tier
- Approximate location of the user
- Browser and operating system
- Date and time
- Title of the page being viewed
- URL of the page being viewed
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page
- Screen resolution
- Time in local timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Link clicks to an outside domain
- Pages generation time
- Main Language of the browser
- User Agent of the browser
- Session recording, mouse events (movements, content forms and clicks)
- Form interactions
- Media interactions
- A/B Tests
The processing of personal data with Matomo is based on legitimate interests.
Processing your personal data is helping us identify what is working and what is not on our website. For example, it helps us identify if the way we are communicating is engaging or not and how we can organize the structure of the website better. Mega Seating Plan is benefitting from the processing of your personal data, and we are directly using this to improve the website. By processing your personal data, you can benefit from a website which is getting better and better.
Without the data, we would not be able to provide you the service we are currently offering to you. Your data will be used only to improve the user experience on our website.
The personal data received from Matomo is sent to Mega Seating Plan Ltd and to Matomo Analytics Cloud. Matomo Analytics Cloud is hosted in the European Union (Germany).
As Matomo is processing personal data on legitimate interests, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you can ask us at any time to access your personal data.
- Right to erasure: you can ask us at any time to delete all the personal data we are processing about you.
- Right to object: you can object to the tracking of your personal data by using the following opt-out feature. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
If you think that the way we process your personal data with Matomo analytics is infringing the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). You can find more information on the ICO website here.
If you wish us to not process any personal data with Matomo, you can opt-out from it at any time. There will be no consequences at all regarding the use of our website.
Matomo is not doing any profiling, nor sharing your data with any third parties. The analytics data collected by Matomo is only accessible to Mega Seating Plan Ltd.